Even though the weather’s turned quite cold and as much as I’d love to see a white Christmas here in Rock Hill SC, it’s probably not going to happen.Â I know, bummer huh?Â Not outside at least.
However, that doesn’t mean you can create your own white Christmas on the inside of your Rock Hill or Fort Mill home.Â Here are a few ideas on how you could create a white Christmas themed tree from www.amazing-christmas-ideas.com:
- Start off my spraying the tree with canned snow. You can either give it a light dusting or make it look like a heavy snowfall, it really just depends on your personal tastes.
- Use clear lights instead of colored lights.Â Tyrin usin a combination of standard steady glowing lights mixed with twinkling lights.
- Adorn the tree with clear, white and silver ornaments, snowflakes and glass ornament icicles.
- Use garlands or curls of white or sliver ribbon nestled in the tree. A very pale aqua blue ribbon could also be used to emulate the subtle blues of a winter landscape scene.
- Drape the tree with clear beads.
- Use sprays of red berries throughout the tree to add excitement to the winter theme. Thereâ€™s nothing more beautiful than red berries peeking through the glistening snow.